- Is a Learner's Permit required for BW lessons?
- What is the minimum age for a Learner's Permit?
- What is the state fee for a Learner's Permit?
- When does a Learner's Permit expire?
- Can a Learner's Permit be renewed?
- Who must be in front seat beside a driver with a Learner's Permit?
- What is the minimum age for a Driver's License?
- When does a Driver's License expire?
- What type of Driver's License does our graduate under 18 get?
- How do we set up a Road Test for Lesson by Lesson students?
- How do we set up Road Test for teen course students?
- What are CDTP guidelines?
- Is an appointment with the DMV required to take the Road Test?
- Is an appointment with Haman's required to take the Road Test?
No, however, to practice between lessons a permit is required.
Contact the DMV
One year after issue
Yes, must retest if expired more than 6 months
Parent, guardian, or licensed instructor for those under age 18.
Age 16 after holding Learner's Permit for 180 days (eligible for intermediate license) with 50 hours of parent supervised driving.
On birthday, 5 years from issue year.
Age 16, intermediate license
We do not set up tests for Lesson by Lesson students. We DO NOT allow our vehicles to be used at the DMV for road testing.
We can test student eligible under CDTP guidelines at our Northgate Mall location. If the student is ineligible, we can take student to DMV to test using same procedure as Lesson by Lesson, fee is $150 for 3 hours test prep and test at DMV
Must be a TN resident who is 16 years of age and completed the teen driver's program with us within 6 months of testing, must get instructor approval.
- How does the program work?
- Is a contract required?
- What is the price of additional teen lessons after chosen course?
- Do we pick up the teen students for their in car lessons?
- Do we offer pick up for lesson by lesson?
- What do we teach?
- Do we offer point reduction classes?
$50 / hour, 2 Hour Minimum
No, the lessons are scheduled from the Northgate Mall location .
No, the lessons are scheduled from the Northgate Mall location.
We follow a Student Instruction Outline, which helps the teacher to tailor the training to the individual student. It covers everything from basic car control to advanced defensive driving skills and road test maneuvers
- Refund Policy
- Is there a discount for 2 or more teens from the same family?
- Do we train on a stick shift?
- Can we train in the student's vehicle?
- Do we have a female instructor?
- Can we teach the hearing impaired?
- Do we do motorcycle training?
- Do we train for the CDL?
- Do we offer a senior citizen discount?
- How much is the teen course registration fee?
- Is the teen course deposit refundable?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the fee for Student No Show (SNS) for a in car lesson?
$50 Registration fee is non-refundable. All other refunds are at manager's discretion for issues within our control. Credit card refunds will be applied to the card which was charged. No cash refunds for credit card purchases.
Yes, $10 is discounted off the 2nd or 3rd student's tuition; the deposit fee is still the same.
No, we don't have a standard transmission vehicle. We find it better for the student learn on an automatic transmission.
No, we teach only in our dual controlled vehicles.
Yes, in some areas.
Yes, we can teach using lip reading and hand gestures. We don't have anyone who signs for the deaf.
No, but because of our over 50 years of experience and the advanced level of training our instructors receive, we will be able to give seniors the training they need to learn successfully.
No, but transferable to another class
Student must cancel before close of business on the previous business day to avoid the $50 late cancellation fee. In extreme cases a manager may waive fee